Accurate Data Verification
Inaccurate data can cause a significant negative impact on business operations. Companies that regularly rely on staff to manually enter information such as invoice data, customer payment details, and market research information, may experience loss of revenue due to incorrect information or unverified data. This can cause setbacks, reduce staff productivity, and many other serious issues.
Cleardata provides accurate data verification services for businesses throughout the UK. Our team of data experts can verify any type of data using a range of solutions to increase your business’s data accuracy and provide a greater return on investment.
Secure Data Verification Services
Cleardata can verify payment information, invoice details, and other company data to ensure information is processed correctly. Our data verification specialists can verify your data against existing databases and determine the best method for your specific data.
We have a secure PCI-compliant mailroom in our premises which handles financial information safely, with access to the room restricted to approved members of staff only. Cleardata is ISO-accredited for Information Security and Quality Management, and all employees are security cleared by Disclosure Scotland, assuring the highest data security measures.
Below are some of the features of Cleardata’s accurate data verification process:
- Rules and exceptions are devised at the outset to ensure clean and standardised data without anomalies. An example of an exception may be that the company name is spelt slightly differently on various documents, which can be passed through the system when certain criterias are met.
- These rules are set up for your business, allowing incorrect information to be flagged and sent to members of staff within your organisation for review.
- Use of Intelligent Data Capture Software allows for data to be automatically extracted from documents, reducing the risk of mistakes and inaccurate data caused by human error.
- The software is trained to look for certain information bespoke to your business over time, such as reference numbers, supplier names and monetary amounts.
- Once captured, data is verified against existing systems. Our IT experts can check your information for inconsistencies using your existing database information.
- We have access to the Royal Mail Postcode Address File (PAF), which can be used to ensure that any address and postcode information is correct and helps to cleanse your data.
Benefits of Accurate Data Verification
The importance of an accurate dataset shouldn’t need explaining. Ensuring data accuracy helps to avoid both short-term and significant long-term issues and can provide important information for areas of your business such as market research and surveys.
There are many benefits to Cleardata’s accurate data verification services, including:
- Reduced mistakes from human errors
- Data kept up to date
- Significantly staff time savings
- Increased productivity
- Greater ROI
- Better GDPR compliance
For any further information about our accurate data verification services, please get in touch on 0800 046 8083 or fill out our contact form, and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements.