Cleardata offers outsourced mailroom processing services to business throughout the UK.
Companies can regularly get swamped by the amount of information coming into their business, which often causes processing delays. Diverting data to us can transform your operations, reduce manual data entry requirements and improve the accuracy of your data.
Cleardata’s mailroom processing services can provide a hub for handling all your incoming information. Our team will open, sort and process your data in our secured accredited facility protected by the latest fire and security systems.
Mailroom Processing Service
- We’ll set up a PO Box that diverts your documents straight to us
- Our mailroom team will open, sort and prepare your data
- Documents can be scanned using intelligent data capture software and key information can be extracted.
- Data can be verified against existing databases and royal mail databases to ensure accuracy of information.
- We can index your data to your requirements. Popular conventions include names, references and dates.
- Our IT experts can create bespoke spreadsheets that are easy to read and understand for you to report on key findings within your data.
- Data can be uploaded to our secure cloud document management system, where information can be routed to the correct person within your organisation. Information can also be shared with multiple departments in different locations, managed by password controls.
- Returns can also be processed and we can provide a data file containing name, address, postcode and reason for return. This enables you to cleanse your database.
Why Choose Cleardata
Cleardata has been successfully added to Crown Commercial Services Postal Goods and Services RM1063 Framework. This framework allows public sector organisations to complete the procurement process fast and efficiently.
We hold accreditations for Information Security ISO27001, Quality Management ISO9001 and Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information BS 10008:2014. Investing in these accreditations ensures our processes adhere to the best possible standards.
For further information about Cleardata’s Mailroom Processing Services, please contact our team on 0800 046 8083.
Save time – By reducing manual data entry requirements you can free up staff time to focus on core business activities.
Reduce costs – By diverting your documents to us, you will no longer need to allocate staff to manage incoming mail.
Increase accuracy – we can validate your data against existing systems and royal mail databases, this will dramatically increase the accuracy of your data.