Veterinary Data Capture
Cleardata have a range of data capture solutions designed for veterinary centres. We can be your one stop shop providing solutions that will transform your paper processes e.g. animal health records, customer communication and stock control management which are all common problems faced by veterinary centres. Our solutions can reduce manual data entry requirements, increase accuracy of data and provide quick real time data for reporting.
Many veterinary centres fall behind when it comes to communicating with their customers. Customer communication e.g. pet immunisation recalls, check up reminders are often missed due to housing of incorrect data.
How can we help?
- The process starts with data capture. Having the correct form to capture your customer data is essential. At Cleardata our team of experts can create forms with data capture in mind, barcodes can be added to your forms with pre populated fields such as names, addresses and titles to reduce manual data entry on return and improve accuracy. Data can also be verified against Royal Mail databases to ensure information is correct.
- Forms designed with data capture in mind can also benefit from automated data capture. Intelligent data capture software can automatically extract information from most documents, however forms designed with specific traits such as tick boxes and spacing can dramatically reduce manual data entry. To find out more contact our team and we will arrange a test of your documents types.
- Once information has been captured our mailroom services team can open, sort and scan your customer information. We can also manage your returns, by providing a data file containing information such as name, address, postcode and reason for return enabling you to cleanse your customer database.
Pet Record Management
Managing high volumes of pet records can be a challenging task for veterinary staff. manually entering health information can often take up huge amounts of staff time when transferring information into office systems.
How can we help?
- Pet records in paper format can be scanned using optical character recognition (OCR). OCR scanning allows key information to be extracted from your records and converted into keyword searchable files. This not only reduces data entry requirements but also saves staff from having to search through masses of paperwork to retrieve key information.
- Our IT team can design web forms to capture pet care information at the point of consultation. This solution can help avoid back logs of pet information waiting to be entered onto office systems.
- Once scanned pet records can be indexed and stored in a secure cloud document management system. This solution benefits veterinary centres with multiple locations as it allows information to be accessed from different location using a web browser.
Stock Control Management
This can be due to multiple staff in multiple locations. Many veterinary service providers now operate outside of their centre for example in pet stores. This can make it difficult to manage as medicine is often taken offsite and not recorded. Having a recording system in place would allow you to monitor stock and ultimately save your veterinary centre time and money.
How can we help?
- Our IT team can create a bespoke digital stock management application that records stock and provides real time data for forecasting and reporting. To find out more read our case study.
For further information about Cleardata’s Veterinary Centre solutions, please contact our team on 0800 046 8083.