Test and Examination Results Processing
Cleardata provides data capture and data entry services for both public and private sector examination boards, throughout the UK. The company is setup to handle high volumes of test and examination results, providing quick turnarounds, during busy assessment periods.
The company can process examination results, using a wide range of innovative solutions. Our highly experienced data entry experts will discuss your requirements and determine the correct course of action, to deliver results quickly and accurately.
Automatic Data Capture
Test and examination results processing using intelligent data capture software, significantly cuts down manual data entry and reduces the risk of human error.
How does it work?
- Utilising intelligent data capture software, responses are automatically extracted from electronic or paper test results.
- Extracted data is validated against your existing systems, ensuring names, student numbers and test references are accurate.
- Our IT team have developed extensive knowledge in automatic data capture software, and can design examination papers for optimum data capture, using optical mark recognition (OMR).
- Barcode technology allows information to be pre-populated such as student names, ID’s and reference numbers. This significantly reduces the need for human intervention, allowing results to be processed even quicker. To understand more about form design, click here.
- Data is returned using CSV, HTML, Excel or in a format to suit you.
- Paper copies of test and examination papers are uploaded to a secure document management system, with files digitally indexed by student number or test reference, enabling administration staff to access information efficiently.
Double Blind Data Entry
Examination results can also be processed to a higher accuracy level using double blind data entry software.
How does it work?
- Examination results are manually entered into the system, twice, using two separate trained operators.
- Our unique data entry software will check the results and notify operators of any discrepancies found.
- The operators will not be able to carry on inputting data, unless both sets of data are matched. This allows information to be changed and reduces the risk of errors.
For further information about Cleardata Test and Examination Results Processing, contact our team on 0800 046 8083.
Other Exam Processing Services Include:-
- Data Validation
- Quality & Assurance
- Online Data Entry
- Examination Feedback Data Entry
- Exam Results Reporting and Insight